English Answer Summary... English Answer Summary... English Answer Summary...
THE SESA DESIGN / AIR
You love action and adrenaline? Make an appointment for Paragliding and enjoy Preveza from the sky! Meeting point for paragliders, the Monolithi beach, just 2 miles away!
The view of Preveza from Zaloggo mountain/monument
Ideal for windsurfing
In the cobblestone streets of Preveza
THE SESA DESIGN / SEA & SAND
For the windsurf lovers, Preveza has excellent wavy beaches! Its time to break the Ionian waters and have the ultimate summer fun! All you have to do is choose between the beaches of Kiani Akti, Monolithi and Pidima tis Kiras. The Ionian sea is the best place for sailing, especially if you're a beginner! Lefkada and Paxos islands are the “must” visits of your tour. If you haven’t any sailing license and you still want to go for a sailing tour, don’t worry, you can rent a boat with a skipper. For those who love the simplicity of diving in the sea the best choices are Kanali, Artolythia, Mytikas and Alonaki beach! Not in the mood for driving, then Sesa’s pool and Kanali beach right in the front of the hotel are the best choices!
Definitely in Artolithia and Alonaki bay
For all of you who don’t like the sand
Barefoot on the beach at the sunset
THE SESA DESIGN / EARTH
- Ancient Nicopolis (8 km): Built from the emperor Octavian after his victory over Cleopatra and Antony, in the battle of Actium, on 31 BC
- The castles of St. Andrew (18th century), St. George (1807) and the Almighty (1807).
- The Necromancy of Acheron (30 km): it was there that Odysseus was given the oracle how to return to Ithaca.
- The Acheron River, an ideal spot for rafting and other alternatives sports.
- The Zaloggo monument (15km): 18 m. Long and 13 m. Height designed by the renowned sculptor George Zongolopoulos and the architect Patroklos Karantinos.
- The ancient town Kassiopi (15 km): built between the 4th and 7th centuries. B.C. its an amazing urban street plan.
Ancient Nikopolis & Acheron River
To Parga to see the Venetian Castle
One day trip to Leukada