English Answer Summary... English Answer Summary... English Answer Summary...
THE SESA DESIGN / EARTH
- Ancient Nicopolis (8 km): Built from the emperor Octavian after his victory over Cleopatra and Antony, in the battle of Actium, on 31 BC
- The castles of St. Andrew (18th century), St. George (1807) and the Almighty (1807).
- The Necromancy of Acheron (30 km): it was there that Odysseus was given the oracle how to return to Ithaca.
- The Acheron River, an ideal spot for rafting and other alternatives sports.
- The Zaloggo monument (15km): 18 m. Long and 13 m. Height designed by the renowned sculptor George Zongolopoulos and the architect Patroklos Karantinos.
- The ancient town Kassiopi (15 km): built between the 4th and 7th centuries. B.C. its an amazing urban street plan.
Ancient Nikopolis & Acheron River
To Parga to see the Venetian Castle
One day trip to Leukada